Wednesday, October 31, 2018


A Turkey in Disguise

Dear Family,

          It’s time to have some fun creating a very unusual bird!  Please help your child disguise this turkey so that he won’t be eaten for Thanksgiving!  The disguised turkey will go along with a fiction story that your child will write in class. You may choose to disguise your turkey as a doctor, an astronaut, a farmer, a cheerleader, a ballerina, a clown, etc…
Be creative and use any materials you have at home. 

          Please cut out the enclosed turkey, decorate it and return it to school.  Make it original and fun!  This poem will be used to display the turkeys at school:

My name is Tom Turkey
And I’m as afraid as I can be.
I’m wearing my disguise
So you won’t catch me!

Please return your turkey on Monday, November 5.


Third Grade Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment